ENTRY LEVEL options (available to all organizations)
- Scheduling for primary resources (e.g. aircraft, boats)
- Email support for key users
- Note: This discounted service is only available to organizations with 4 or fewer resources.
STANDARD SERVICE LEVEL options include all of the above options plus:
- Toll-free phone scheduling
- Instructor scheduling
- Standby scheduling
- Repeat scheduling for users or sysops
- Squawk Management module
- Group email
- Online statement (manual excel upload) and balance banner
- Pilot discussion forum
- Mobile scheduling
- Email support for all members
PREMIUM SERVICE LEVEL (all modules) options include all of the above options plus:
- Scheduled Maintenance module
- Online Billing has ability to capture rental time and receipts online, collect payment through credit card, eCheck, or PayPal, maintain customer balances, create aircraft leaseback statements (if desired), and many more features.
If you would like one of the above options turned on for your club, contact one of your club managers. If the option is outside your club's service level, your club manager can contact TimeSync for the other options.