After completing this lesson, you will be able to add payment accounts and/or set your dues payment preferences.
You organization makes the decision on which payment methods to accept. These might include credit card, eCheck, PayPal, paper check, or cash. Your organization also determines whether or not you need to have a payment method on file.
Setting up financial accounts in Schedule Master is easy and secure. Just follow the step-by-step instructions below.
1. From the main menu, go to My Account >> My Payment Accounts.
2. Add a credit card or bank account by clicking the appropriate link:
(A) To add a credit card, click "Click here to add card"
(B) To add a bank account, click "Click here to add bank account"
3. To add a credit card, fill out the ADD CREDIT CARD form completely and accurately. Click the red “Save Credit Card” button when finished.
Some organizations lock the name and address and require management enter these if they are different. If the name and address are not locked, be sure to enter your name and address exactly the same as listed on your credit card statement. Otherwise, if your organization is using AVS matching, a mistake in the address could cause the credit card to be declined. The same applies to bank account entry for eCheck.
4. To add a bank account for eCheck payments, fill out the ADD BANK ACCOUNT form completely and accurately. Accepted bank account types are Personal Checking, Business Checking, and Savings. Click the red “Save” button when finished.
5. Your credit cards and/or bank accounts should now be listed in your Payment Accounts page. (You can go back and change the card or bank account details by clicking the “Edit” link to the right of the account or delete it by clicking the “Del” link.) If your organization does not require electronic payment of dues, you can skip the rest of this article. Otherwise, you should set your dues preferred payment method to one of the newly added credit cards or bank accounts. To do this, start by clicking the "Edit" link shown below.
6. Select one of the payment methods for the "Primary" method of payment. If you have multiple payment methods, you also have an option to set the second preferred method. After selecting the methods, click the "Next" button to advance to the next page in the dialog.
8. Your preferred payment methods should now be listed in the "Dues Preferred Payment Methods" section.
Please sign in to leave a comment.