A number of our screens have popup frames that may be hindered by your security settings. If your screen turns black, you may need to add our site to your trusted zone of your browser. To do this in Internet Explorer...
- Choose Tools and then Internet Options.
- Choose the Security tab, and highlight the Trusted sites icon.
- Click on the Sites button. This will list the sites currently in your trusted zone.
- Click on the Add button to add the site to the list.
- Click on the Close button and then the OK button.
- You may need to close your browser and then re-open it to get the new settings to take effect.
Note: If you added our site to your trusted zone when we were using http instead of https, you will need to add it again using https.