Scheduling within all views, except for the Dynamic Scheduler, requires a popup window to open. If nothing happens after hitting 'Make a New Schedule', something is probably interfering with this window opening. Also, the training scripts for Scheduling also require popup windows.
The most likely problem is any security software recently installed. To verify this, disable your security software and see if you have the same problem. If you have installed ad-blocking or popup stopper software, you will need to uninstall the software or configure it so that schedulemaster can open popup windows.
If you are using IE6 and WinXP SP2 or IE7you may need to configure the new IE pop-up blocker.
- On the IE menu, Tools | Pop-up blocker | Pop-up Blocker settings.
- In the dialog 'Address of Web site to Allow', enter: *.schedulemaster.com then click the Add button.
- You may need to add *.schedulemaster.com to your trusted zone within Internet Explorer. This will lower security restrictions for our site.
Other browser/software configurations:
- Version 2+,3+: Select Tools|Options|Content
- (Version 1.x Select Tools|Options|Web Features.)
- Click 'Allowed Sites' or 'exceptions' to the right of the 'Block Pop-up Windows' checkbox
- In the entry area, enter schedulemaster.com and click Allow then OK
- Select Tools|Pop-up Manager|Manage Pop-ups
- In the entry area at the top, enter schedulemaster.com and click Add, then OK
Norton Internet Security: See the article: here for configuration details