Answer:This indicates that a manager scheduled another user at the same time, superceding your schedule. Generally, this is done when maintenance or scheduling conflicts force the manager to make changes to your schedule. A notification is also generated in these cases.You should contact your manager when you are notified of a superceded schedule or your schedule is shown as superceded.
Articles in this section
- Schedule Interface
- How can I get a list of my schedules?
- Mobile Preflight (for getting status information before your flight/sail)
- Mobile Site for smart phones
- Walk-through of scheduling (outdated)
- How do I make a schedule?
- Schedule Page Info and Nav
- How do I modify or cancel a schedule?
- How does standby scheduling work?
- How can I get notified if a schedule is cancelled or a particular aircraft becomes available?