Answer:There are several ways to confirm a schedule. When you first log into Schedule Master there will be a pop up window which says "Please confirm or cancel any pending schedules." Under the header is the schedule with a button saying "Push to Confirm." If you close that window, clicking the link under the schedule page which says "You have standby schedules requiring confirmation. Click here to proceed" will pop-up a similar window. If your computer does not allow pop ups then you can also confirm a schedule by selecting a list view (i.e. "List by ID_NO") from the "Display" or "View" drop down list. Find your schedule, then click the button "Push to Confirm."
Articles in this section
- New Schedule Interface
- How can I get a list of my schedules?
- Mobile Preflight (for getting status information before your flight/sail)
- Mobile Site for smart phones
- Walk-through of scheduling
- How do I make a schedule?
- Schedule Page Info and Nav
- How do I modify or cancel a schedule?
- How does standby scheduling work?
- How can I get notified if a schedule is cancelled or a particular aircraft becomes available?