To schedule an aircraft from your PDA / Mobile phone, go to our login page at:
- Mobile scheduling will allow your members to view schedules and to create, edit, and remove their own schedules through a mobile device.
- Sysop and super-user features for editing and creating other people’s schedules are also available.
- Login messages and date reminders will be displayed upon logging in to the mobile scheduling site.
- Squawks and resource-specific messages are viewable from this module as well.
- Schedules of the past cannot be viewed from the Mobile Schedule.
- Not all devices and browsers are supported.
We are currently collecting information on which ones do and do not work. So far we have had success with:
- Palm Treo 300, 600, 650, 700
- Palm Tungsten C
- Blackberry 7290, 7510, 7520, 7750, 8700
- Samsung i700, i760, A660
- HP iPaq H4155 Pocket PC, 5455
- Motorola V525, Razr
- LG VX8100
- Blackberry 7290 had trouble with date expiration messages. Once dates were updated, scheduling worked fine.
- Palm Tungsten C with Web Pro browser had difficulty navigating through scheduling process.
- Motorola Q could not get past the first frame.
Please let us know how mobile scheduling works on your phone and if there is anything you had to change on your phone to get it to work.