Answer:First make sure you have followed the procedures correctly to list the schedules of concern. If so, you can add an entry with no existing schedule by clicking on 'Add New Entry.' This will bring up a form where you can enter the time, similar to entering for those with schedules. Be sure to set the 'Bill To' to the appropriate pilot, since no schedule existed to determine this. You should hit 'Save' to save this new entry before continuing with entering other tickets.
Articles in this section
- Time Management Setup
- Time Management configuration options
- How do I download instruction/rental?
- Rental time entries that I entered previously are gone. What happened?
- Instruction tickets that I entered previously are gone. What happened?
- How do I enter an instruction ticket?
- How do I enter an instruction ticket if the schedule does not exist?