There are 2 options for scheduling from your smart phone or other small device (e.g. iPad or Tablet).
Our regular site is being updated so that screens have a more flexible layout for viewing on small devices. Below is a print screen of the new schedule interface on our standard web site. Let us know if there any particular screens that are not working well on your phone that you need, and we can make it a priority to update.
We also have a mobile site that was specifically designed for smart phones and small screens. To log in to that site, go to: https://m.schedulemaster.com . This site has the most commonly used screens. Below are some print screens of the schedule list and schedule edit window.
Below is a list of available features and limitations.
- Standard scheduling from a list view.
- Sysop and super-user features for editing and creating other people’s schedules are also available.
- Login messages and date reminders will be displayed upon logging in to the mobile scheduling site.
- Squawks and resource-specific messages are viewable from this module as well.
- Lesson scheduling
- Repeat scheduling
- Postflight entry for hobbs/tach entry; More info at http://support.timesync.com/entries/69769234-Mobile-time-entry-i-e-postflight-and-payment
- Access to statement with recent transactions
- Electronic payments
- Preflight - showing status of aircraft or boat, pilot status, and instructor status; More info at http://support.timesync.com/entries/69769694-Mobile-Preflight-for-getting-status-information-before-your-flight-sail-
- Alert - showing required preflights, postflights, and payments
- Resource status - this link from the schedule include squawks and Scheduled Maintenance for aircraft or boats and relevant dates for instructor status
- Schedules of the past cannot be viewed from the Mobile Schedule.
- Not all devices and browsers are supported.
- Dispatcher Mode/Override options - This site does not support dispatcher mode or override options. Therefore, you will not be able to schedule for others, edit other user's schedules, or override other user's schedules. You will also be subject to various scheduling rules if overriding those rules requires dispatcher mode.
- Standby/Tardy - This site does not offer a standby or tardy option. If you need these options, you should use the regular website.
- Schedule comment - This site does not support schedule comments. If you need to add a comment to a new or existing schedule, you should use our regular site. However, if you edit an existing schedule with a comment, the comment from the original schedule will be saved.
- If you are having trouble with the login page, be sure you have private browsing turned off. This prevents local storage, which is used by the mobile site.