Our mobile scheduling site is at https://m.schedulemaster.com This site is designed to be more user-friendly for smart phones, such as the iPhone.
New features as of 6/5/15:
- Lesson scheduling
- Repeat scheduling
Features released 9/18/15:
- Postflight entry for hobbs/tach entry; More info at http://support.timesync.com/entries/69769234-Mobile-time-entry-i-e-postflight-and-payment
- Access to statement with recent transactions
- Electronic payments
- Preflight - showing status of aircraft or boat, pilot status, and instructor status; More info at http://support.timesync.com/entries/69769694-Mobile-Preflight-for-getting-status-information-before-your-flight-sail-
- Alert - showing required preflights, postflights, and payments
- Resource status - this link from the schedule include squawks and Scheduled Maintenance for aircraft or boats and relevant dates for instructor status
- Dispatcher Mode/Override options - This site does not support dispatcher mode or override options. Therefore, you will not be able to schedule for others, edit other user's schedules, or override other user's schedules. You will also be subject to various scheduling rules if overriding those rules requires dispatcher mode.
- Standby/Tardy - This site does not offer a standby or tardy option. If you need these options, you should use the regular website.
- Schedule comment - This site does not support schedule comments. If you need to add a comment to a new or existing schedule, you should use our regular site. However, if you edit an existing schedule with a comment, the comment from the original schedule will be saved.
- If you are having trouble with the login page, be sure you have private browsing turned off. This prevents local storage, which is used by the mobile site.
Screen prints for scheduling: