If you are authorized to add a master item, go to the Maint Items page by navigating to Admin | System Admin | Maint Items. This is the page in which you can add new scheduled maintenance items.
The following fields will need to be entered:
- Name - This will show on the various screens with the due date or meter.
- Notify Days Before - How many days before it is due do you want to be notified? Click here for more on setting up notifications.
- Notify Hours Before - How many hours before it is due do you want to be notified? If you enter both hours before and days before, Schedule Master will send out notifications on whichever event occurs first.
- Mandatory - If checked, this item will be considered in determining the color of the hazard symbol on the schedule page. Any overdue items will cause the hazard symbol to be red.
- Col# - Up to 14 columns can be displayed on the maintenance status board. This field can be blank if not selecting this column for display or a unique number between 1 and 14. If re-sorting the columns, you must clear a number before using it for a different column.
- Data Type - This column determines whether a due date or due meter number is used on the maintenance status board. All screens other than the maintenance status board can handle both a due date and due meter.
Instructor due dates can also be set up through Scheduled Maintenance to manage instructor certificate dates or other expiring dates.
Note: Authorized users includes sysops and those with the 'Scheduled Maintenance Admin' authorization.