Billing contacts are the only users that have access to the billing information for your Time Sync account. This includes...
- your statement address and billing contact information
- your billing preferencesyour payment accounts
- your statement and ability to make online payments
Changing the Address for Your Time Sync Statements
If you have recently changed treasurers or have other billing changes, you may need to update your statement address. To do this go to Admin >> Schedule Master Account >> Statement address as seen in the above menu. This will take you to a screen similar to the one pictured below. If you are receiving a paper statement, it will be sent to the address below. Emailed statements will be sent to the email below.
Changing Your Billing Preferences or Payment Accounts
On our payment accounts screen (Admin >> Schedule Master Account >> SM Payment Accounts), you can...
- add, delete, or edit any saved electronic payment methods, such as credit card or eCheck.
- change the default payment method form the options saved above
- change your billing cycle - A quarterly billing cycle, which is due at the beginning of the quarter, has a $5 discount for the quarter if paid by the due date. An annual billing cycle has a $25 discount if paid on time. Click the Edit link to change this setting.
- change your preferences for delivery of your statement - paper vs email. Click the Edit link to change this setting.
Adding or Removing Billing Contacts
To add or remove billing contacts, go to Admin >> Schedule Master Account >> Billing Contact List. The screen is pictured below. A billing contact has access to the Schedule Master Account menu described in this article. Sysops do not have access unless they are also billing contacts. Emailed Time Sync Account statements are emailed to the email listed in the user profile of the billing contact as well as to the email listed in the statement address screen mentioned above.
For instructions on making a payment, go to...