Upon completion of this lesson, you will be able to enter your billing meter times as well as receipts (if accepted by your organization).
Once your scheduled flight has concluded, you need to complete the Postlfight dispatch to prepare for billing purposes. Please follow the steps below in order to create a post-flight dispatch.
1. From Schedule Master default page, go to "My Account" >> "Pre/Postflight" on the main menu.
2. Select any schedule in the OUTSTANDING POSTFLIGHTS list.
3. Complete the POSTFLIGHT DISPATCH form and click the blue “Calculate Charges” button. Your postflight dispatch form may look a little different depending on how your organization is configured. For example, some organization may only have one meter start and end to enter. And, some may not accept any receipts for reimbursement. If so, these fields will not be displayed.
4. If there is anything unusual about the meter entries, you may be taken to a page with warnings. From there you can either click the "Edit Inputs" button to return to the meter entries page for corrections. Or, if everything looks OK, you can continue by clicking the "Calculate Charges" button.
5. If your organization does not collect for rental charges during the postflight, this screen may be skipped. Otherwise, you will see your total charges, possibly a credit balance (if you have one), and the payment amount. If you have a credit balance, you may see an "Apply Credit" link for subtracting from your current charges. Select your payment method and security code or password (if shown), and then click "Submit" to process your payment.
6. A confirmation message will be shown stating that your transaction is completed successfully. A detailed summary of the transaction will also be displayed. You will also find the charges and credits on your statement.
7. In case your flight did not push through as scheduled, it is considered a NO FLIGHT. In that case you still need to complete the Postflight dispatch form by checking the NO FLIGHT checkbox (A) and stating the reason (B). Then click the blue “Calculate Charges” button (C) when done. Some organizations have a minimum charge for flights that are not cancelled before the start of the flight. If this is the case, you may still be taken through the payment dialog.