Several standard reports are available if you go to Admin >> Reports >> Other Reports. We can also create custom reports for your club and add them to this list in a 'Custom Reports' section. Custom reports are usually billable. We can provide a quote if you would like one. See example report list below.
If you would like a custom report, please define the following:
- Report name and description
- Column labels and description of column data if not obvious from label
- Filter criteria
- Input parameters (usually used to filter if not fixed), defaults for blank parameters (if applicable) and labels.
- Report header (to be listed on report). This can include 'as of date' and input parameters.
- Columns you want totaled, if any
- Columns you want right-aligned
- General user access - yes or no
Screen print below shows example of input parameters. The label for the parameter should indicate if there is a default for a blank.
An example report is below. Data can be sorted by clicking the column header. Press once for ascending order, again for descending. Blanks are sorted to the end in both sorts. All reports have links for an Excel or CSV download.
Limitations of the report: We currently cannot do subtotals or hierarchical data.