If you need to add, edit or remove resources (this can only be done by a SYSOP):
1. Click on the resource menu
2. Click on the submenu (e.g. Aircraft or Boats, Instructors, Other) associated with the resource that you are trying to add or change . Note: If you are trying to add the first instructor to your organization and do not see a submenu for Instructors, click on the Other submenu and then click on a link titled "If you want to add an instructor, click here."
3. Add/Edit/Change resource
- To add a resource: type in the resource's N_NO or ID into the box at the bottom of the table, and click Add. You will need to answer OK to the question that pops up.
- To edit a resource: click on a resource's N-NO or ID. Note: You can not change a resource's N_NO or ID. If you need to do this, you can either remove and re-add or contact Schedule Master support to change it.
- To remove a resource: click the link on the right side of the table.
Additional notes: It is best to set an instructor "ID" to something like "John_H" unless ID numbers are more appropriate to your organization. Use the "Name" field for either the instructor's full name or for a list of ratings (CFI, CFII, etc).