If you need to add, edit or remove resources (this can only be done by a SYSOP):
1. Click on the resource menu
2. Click on the submenu (e.g. Aircraft or Boats, Instructors, Other) associated with the resource that you are trying to add or change . Note: If you are trying to add the first instructor to your organization and do not see a submenu for Instructors, click on the Other submenu and then click on a link titled "If you want to add an instructor, click here."
3. Add/Edit/Change resource
- To add a resource: type in the resource's N_NO or ID into the box at the bottom of the table, and click Add. You will need to answer OK to the question that pops up. After you add the resource, it will be added to the resource list, where you can click the link to edit it and add the additional fields.
- To edit a resource: click on a resource's N-NO or ID. Note: You can not change a resource's N_NO or ID. If you need to do this, you can either remove and re-add or contact Schedule Master support to change it.
- To remove a resource: click the link on the right side of the table.
Note: It is best to set an instructor "ID" to something like "John_H" unless ID numbers are more appropriate to your organization. Use the "Name" field for either the instructor's full name or for a list of ratings (CFI, CFII, etc).
4. If your organization is using Online Billing, you will need to enter rates by going to Resource Info >> Rates.
5. If you organization is using Scheduled Maintenance, you may want to enter the various dates and meters for when things are due.