- Clubs can define own scheduled maintenance tasks. If tasks (e.g. Annual) are set as mandatory, it will cause aircraft to be automatically grounded for maintenance if the inspection becomes overdue.
- Users have access to inspection due dates or times (e.g. Annual, oil change) online. A user can view these for any resource they are authorized to schedule.
- Ability to set reminder for other due dates, such as instructor certificate renewal.
- Maintenance managers are notified via email of upcoming inspections due.
- System will predict upcoming inspections based on current schedules and usage parameters in addition to tach (or hobbs) time entries.
The screens you will be using include:
- Adding maint meter time - Admin >> System Admin >> Maint Time Entry
- Adding additional scheduled maintenance items (e.g. Annual, 100 hour) - Admin >> System Admin >> Maint Items
- Setting up dates and meter times that various maintenance tasks are due - Resource Info >> Maintenance >> Scheduled Maintenance
- Set up recurring notifications for yourself for various notificatins that you would like to receive - Resource Info >> Maintenance >> Maintenance Notifications.
- View maintenance status board - Resource Info >> Maintenance >> Maintenance Status Board (I will need to add your additional main items to this view)
The attached document has screenshots and additional details.