Our Online Billing module allows users or management to record rental time against schedules, which can be invoiced immediately. Online statements are visible to management and users. Electronic payments can be accepted, but are not required. Various rules can enforce balances and currency.
Benefits of Online Billing:
- Ease burden on staff by automating invoicing and payments
- Increase accuracy of rental invoicing by recording time against schedules and using reconciliation screen to identify gaps and overlaps
- Better control over customer balances
- Manage pilot currency and scheduled maintenance through timely meter entries
- Minimize scheduling abuse through custom pricing rules, such as minimum daily charge or no flight charge
- Enhanced reporting capability for management and accounting
- Increased access and visibility to data entry and reports through web and Smart Phone interfaces
- Single point of entry to reduce errors and increase efficiency
Some of the features that support the above benefits are:
- Smart Phone user interface for time entry, payments, statements
- Electronic payments supported: credit card, eCheck, ACH, PayPal with option to invoice customer payment fee to help mitigate cost of these payment methods.
- Preflight screen (through web or Smart Phone) combines pilot status (e.g. currency, dates), aircraft status (e.g. squawks, scheduled maintenance), and instructor status. Preflight status, which is visible to management on the schedule, can also be used to determine if a user may not be showing up for the flight.
- Various customer management options: (a) option to suspend scheduling over credit limit, (b) option for customers or management to invoice and pay immediately after flight (rather than building up large balance at end of month); (c) various options for balance and postflight redirects and reminders
- Automated dues invoicing and batch assessments.
- Several available screens and reports for summarizing the data as well as option to define custom reports
- Optional download to Quick Books desktop or online for tax accounting and other management reports available in Quick Books
- Fuel credits can be configured in 2 different ways (a) entry by users going to approval queue for possible reversal, (b) entry by management
- Several configuration options to customize process to fit your business needs
- Optional instruction invoicing, owner statements, or sales tax
Below is the management view of an online customer statement. A customer would only have the option to print and make a payment (assuming there are available electronic payment options, such as credit card, eCheck or PayPal). When printing the statement is formatted with the customer address and payment address.
You can log into a test club with Online Billing with the following users (username / password):
system operator: hrohl / 936127
general user: jmiller / millertest
The following pdf document shows some of the screens used by Online Billing. Since there are many different configuration options for Online Billing, this might not be exactly how your screens would work. Let us know if you have any questions about your particular billing needs.