The following is a list of the features and configuration options available with Schedule Master. Each service level includes the features from the level listed above it. Some of the features are optional and can be turned off. Click the links for additional information on each feature.
ENTRY LEVEL features (discounted service only for organizations with 4 or fewer resources)
- Scheduling for primary resources (e.g. aircraft, boats)
- Group email
- Email support for key users
- Mobile Site
STANDARD SERVICE LEVEL features
- All of the entry level features plus...
- Instructor scheduling
- Standby scheduling
- Repeat scheduling for users or sysops
- Squawk Management module
- File uploads
- Online statement (manual excel upload) and balance banner
- Email support for all members
PREMIUM SERVICE LEVEL (all modules) options include all of the above options plus:
- All of the standard service level features plus...
- Scheduled Maintenance module
- Online Billing has ability to capture rental time and receipts online, collect payment through credit card, eCheck, or PayPal, maintain customer balances, create aircraft leaseback statements (if desired), and many more features.
If you would like one of the above options turned on for your club, contact one of your club managers. If the option is outside your club's service level, your club manager can contact TimeSync for the other options.