Your club can now configure payment fees to help recoup the cost of various electronic payments. These includes credit card, eCheck, and PayPal. The fee can be set as a flat rate and/or percentage of the transaction and can vary by payment method type. Let us know if you are interested in utilizing this feature.
Articles in this section
- How can my organization receive credit card and eCheck payments?
- Online Billing setup - information needed
- How to set up your Online Billing function
- Configuration options for postflight screen
- Configuration options for managing customer balances
- How do I enter opening balances?
- Options for managing postflight entry
- Optional payment fees
- First time set up of Quickbooks Download (optional)