You must have your username or number and a password to access Schedule Master. The system can automatically email your user information to you if you have entered an email account in your user data. On the Log-In Page scroll down to the third entry box. Enter your email address that was entered in your user data and the system will confirm it found you and send you an email to your known email address with your user number/name and password. As an alternative, your club administrator can also look up your username and password.
Articles in this section
- When I try to log in, my browser shows a message: "Page cannot be displayed"
- I'm a member of two clubs, and Schedule Master always logs into only one of the clubs
- Page not found - using Windows 10/Microsoft Edge
- Login error - using IE on Windows 10
- Login error - too many redirects - using Safari
- Login is timing out
- How can I bookmark Schedule Master?
- How can I change the username and password for my autologin?
- My screen turns black. What is wrong?
- What is SSL Encryped mode?