You can use your password along with your username or user number to login. If you forgot these, there is a link on the login page called 'Forgot Password'. Clicking the link will take you to the screen below where the system will attempt to find your account using your email or cell phone as well as at least one other piece of information. The system will send a message to the email or cell phone provided. If it finds your account, it will send your user ID, user name and a link to reset your password. If it does not find your account, it will explain that in the message.
Articles in this section
- When I try to log in, my browser shows a message: "Page cannot be displayed"
- I'm a member of two clubs, and Schedule Master always logs into only one of the clubs
- Page not found - using Windows 10/Microsoft Edge
- Login error - using IE on Windows 10
- Login error - too many redirects - using Safari
- Login is timing out
- How can I bookmark Schedule Master?
- How can I change the username and password for my autologin?
- My screen turns black. What is wrong?
- What is SSL Encryped mode?