To resolve this issue, try clearing the pipes out by clicking on “. . .” and choosing Settings. Then click “choose what to clear” under Clear browser data. Select options to clean out your Browsing history and Cached data and files. Restart Edge and see if it works successfully.
Articles in this section
- When I try to log in, my browser shows a message: "Page cannot be displayed"
- I'm a member of two clubs, and Schedule Master always logs into only one of the clubs
- Page not found - using Windows 10/Microsoft Edge
- Login error - using IE on Windows 10
- Login error - too many redirects - using Safari
- Login is timing out
- How can I bookmark Schedule Master?
- How can I change the username and password for my autologin?
- My screen turns black. What is wrong?
- What is SSL Encryped mode?