For those clubs using our Scheduled Maintenance module, we have a new view for aircraft status, which shows the most recent meter readings, the due date/time of various Scheduled Maintenance, and the number of squawks for the aircraft. See below for an example image. You can configure up to 14 maintenance items to show in the board. The columns are specified in the master item list (Admin >> System Admin >> Maint Items).
Articles in this section
- Entering offset fields for TTAF and TSMOH
- Getting Started with Scheduled Maintenance
- Maintenance Status Board
- Set up for Scheduled Maintenance
- How do I edit scheduled maintenance items (e.g. oil change, inspections)?
- How do I maintain Scheduled Maintenance due dates/times?
- How do I update the maintenance meter?
- How will I know when maintenance is due?
- Who will receive notifications when a resource is due for maintenance?
- When are scheduled maintenance notifications sent?