After the Scheduled Maintenance module is turned on, go through the following steps to set up:
- Specify the aircraft meter. To do this, you will need to edit each aircraft. At the bottom of the screen is the Scheduled Maintenance section, where you can select Hobbs or Tach for the maintenance meter and you can enter the beginning meter time.
- Authorize all users for recurring notifications (e.g. Maintenance Due and Maintenance Complete notifications)? (optional) If your default user is authorized for recurring notifications, then any users created after that will also have that authorization. Let us know if you need a bulk update done.
- Set up master maintenance items. See the following article for instructions: http://support.timesync.com/entries/20498116-How-do-I-add-new-scheduled-maintenance-types-e-g-oil-change-inspections-
- Enter maintenance due dates (for Annuals, etc.) or times (for oil changes, etc.).
- Each users sets up their own notifications for the type of event for which they would like to be notified (e.g. Maintenance Due, Maintenance Complete).
- Set up any special user authorizations (e.g. Scheduled Maintenance Admin) for those involved in maintaining Scheduled Maintenance data.